- Launch Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET
- Create a new project or open existing
- In the Solution Explorer right click "References" and "Add Reference":
- Add a reference to the UseOffice.dll.
(The Library located in the subfolders of the folder "Bin" of the Package "UseOffice .Net Trial (N.N.N.N)"
For example: Bin\Net 2.0\UseOffice.dll or
- Well done! Now your project has an ability to convert various documents between DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, Text, CSV, XML, HTML and PDF formats.
Here you can find some code samples in C# and VB.Net:
- How to convert Word Excel PowerPoint files to PDF files
- How to convert DOC, DOCX file to PDF file
- How to convert XLS, XLSX file to PDF file
- How to convert PPT, PPTX file to PDF file