Excel to PDF .Net History
220.127.116.11 - July 24th, 2017.
We are happy to offer you the new «Excel to PDF .Net» 4.2! Let's see what's new:
- First of all, we have significantly updated the algorithm which processes and converts the "Cell Formatting". As a rule of thumb, most of Excel workbooks contains a lot of various cell formatting: currency, date and time, fraction and so forth.
It is worth pointing out that the new algorithm became much tidy:
- Another innovation for the .xlsx (SpreadsheetML) to PDF conversion. Now the component can convert images which stored in .xlsx with help of absolute positions. Previous versions worked only with images positioned relative by a cell and row.
- Added assembly compiled for .Net 4.6.2.
- Fancy! See us in Nuget: sautinsoft.exceltopdf.
- Fixed minor issues from our customers, thereby the component became more error-free.
18.104.22.168 - February 29th, 2016.
We are glad to announce about releasing new «Excel to PDF .Net 4.0»! What's new:
- Added a new conversion direction: Excel to DOCX. The component uses own C# engine to create DOCX documents, thus it doesn't require MS Word or other software installed.
- We've reformed the Excel to PDF engine and fixed all known minor issues.
- Added the ability to specify the version of produced PDF document, for example: PDF 1.4, PDF/A, PDF 1.7 etc.
- Added new code samples in C# and VB.Net for Visual Studio 2012/2015.
22.214.171.124 - September 9th, 2011.
We are happy to release new major version Excel to PDF .Net 3.0!!! What's new:
- Added support of *.xlsx (Excel 2007/10) format, now the component can convert XLS and XLSX to PDF, RTF
- Added new method to get number of sheets from Excel workbook
- Added 30 new code samples in C# and VB.Net for Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- The Demo application has been enhanced by interactive C# and VB.Net code:
- Improved converting engine to make PDF result the same as Excel workbook
- The Help documentation has been improved by pictures
- Fixed minor issues: to fit Excel sheet to single PDF page (A4, A3, Letter etc)
126.96.36.199 - June 7th, 2011.
We've updated the Excel to PDF .Net 188.8.131.52! New changes:
184.108.40.206 - March 15th, 2011.
We are happy to inform about releasing new Excel to PDF .Net 220.127.116.11! What's new:
- Added new engine to process text in merged cells
- Improved work with fonts
- Fixed issues with page size in Excel to Word converting
18.104.22.168 - January 27th, 2011.
We are happy to inform about releasing new Excel to PDF .Net 22.214.171.124! What's new:
126.96.36.199 - November 1st, 2010.
We've released new version of the component and main feature is export XLS to Word, PDF with full Unicode support. See details:
This is a sample Excel document with Cyrillic characters:
This is the same document after export to Word (RTF) format:
This is the same document after export to PDF format:
What else changed in new version:
- Produced PDF documents became lighter by size. We've added Defalte compression inside PDF.
- Extendent the property SautinSoft.ExcelToPdf.CPageStyle.PageNumFormat, now it allows to set page numbers, specify font name, size for page numbers and positioned them by (x,y).
- Changed product price from 239 USD to 125 EUR. The price for "Site License" reduced into three times.
188.8.131.52 - June 10th, 2010.
- Fixed issue with converting of spreadsheets which have multiline cells.
184.108.40.206 - May 6th, 2010. Released the new version of the library.
- Now component can export XLS to PDF and Word with images
220.127.116.11 - April 21th, 2010. We unveils the new version of Excel to PDF .Net:
- Added support of these European languages: German, Czech, Faroese, Hungarian, Icelandic, Slovak, Sámi, Kashubian, Polish, Sorbian, Catalan, Irish, Occitan, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Scottish Gaelic, Kiena, Friulian, Kurdish,Afrikaans, Welsh, Albanian.
- Fixed issue for cells where text is wider than column width
18.104.22.168 - April 16th, 2010. We've released a new update:
- Updated the demo application:
- To convert custom Excel sheets
- To convert Excel workbooks into MS Word
- Added support of attribute 'wrap text'
- Improved converting of merged cells
22.214.171.124 - April 13th, 2010. SautinSoft unveils a new update of the Excel to PDF .Net, what's new:
126.96.36.199 - April 7th, 2010. Released the new completely improved and robust version of the Excel to PDF .Net.
- Fixed issue with table width, now tables in PDF/Word look the same as in XLS workbook
- Fixed issue with alignment in columns
- New converting mode: Excel to Word, RTF and new property SautinSoft.ExcelToPdf.OutputFormat which allows to specify output mode
- New property SautinSoft.ExcelToPdf.Sheets to specify custom worksheets for exporting to PDF, Word
- Added methods to split and merge PDF documents
1.0.1 - November 19th, 2009
- Fixed issue with converting of workbooks with several sheets to PDF
- Added new code samples
1.0.0 - November 10th, 2009. Released first version.
Excel to PDF .Net is a standalone C# library to convert Excel spreadsheets and workbooks to PDF.
- No Microsoft Excel automation
- Fast and Intependent Excel to PDF solution
- Developed in 100% managed C# code
- Allows to export XLS, XLSX spreadsheets to PDF in memory
- Allows to convert XLS, XLSX to Word, RTF
- Easy to integrate in any .Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 ASP.Net, Console and WinForms applications
- The component converts Excel XLS to PDF in many times faster than MS Office automation
- Makes a hard-copy of your Excel document to PDF in memory
- Works at any servers with shared hosting and meduim trust level!