- Launch Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET.
- Create a new project or open existing.
- In Solution Explorer right click "References" and "Add Reference":
- Add reference to SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll.
(The Library located in the subfolders of the folder "Bin" of the Package "PDF Focus .Net Trial (N.N.N.N)"
For example: Bin\Net 4.0\SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll or
- Well done! Now your application is able to convert PDF documents to other formats!
Adding «PDF Focus .Net» through Nuget
- Launch Microsoft's Visual Studio.
- Create a new project or open an existing.
- Follow to the menu Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.
- In the "Browse" tab, type "sautinsoft" and find the "sautinsoft.pdffocus" package.
- Click by it and install the desired version. Well done! Now your project is able to convert PDF documents!
Here you will find a Collection of code samples in C# and VB.Net.