Welcome to PDF Focus .Net
PDF Focus .Net is designed to provide you by API to convert PDF documents to all popular formats:
If you are looking for more powerfull component to create, merge, load, parse and modify PDF, DOCX, HTML and RTF,
take a look at our Document .Net.
Why to choose PDF Focus .Net?
- Your license will never expire, see the pricing details.
- The component is completely written in C#
- Absolutely standalone, doesn't require Microsoft Office®, Adobe Acrobat® or anything else
- Multi-Platform component, runs on:
- Works in Medium trust level and shared hosting.
- Works with any type and size of PDF.
- Doesn't require any installation: only copying the file "SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll" into your "Bin".
- Unlimited free technical support for all clients and testers.
Supported versions of PDF:
A rundown about PDF Focus .Net functionality:
- PDF 1.0
- PDF 1.1
- PDF 1.2
- PDF 1.3
- PDF 1.4, PDF/A
- PDF 1.5
- PDF 1.6
- PDF 1.7
- Convert PDF to Word ( RTF and DOCX):
- Full text formating with images, colors, backgrounds, shapes, tables, vector graphics, font styles, sizes.
- Full Unicode support.
modes of converting
: Exact, Flowing and Continuous.
- Recreates real tables with rows and cells.
- Convert PDF to Text:
- Produced text documents have full Unicode support.
- The document layout in textual mode similar to original PDF
- Convert PDF to Images:
- TIFF, Multipage-TIFF, Multipage-TIFF-CCITT4.
- Ability to set DPI, color depth, image format.
- Ability to set a custom width and height in pixel, points or percents.
- Convert PDF to HTML:
- Set document title
- Store images inside the HTML document as binary data either as separate PNG files.
- Set the quality for all images within the HTML document.
- Convert PDF to Excel:
- Creates .xls workbooks.
- Allows to put all pages from PDF document into a single worksheet or create separate sheets for each page.
- Convert PDF to XML:
- Creates well-formed XML documents.
- Two conversion modes: convert all data or only tabular.
- Allows to convert a custom page ranges from PDF: "1-3, 5, 8-13, 16".
- Allows to get to know the number of pages in a PDF document.
- Informs about the page size of each page.
- Can convert a password protected PDF documents, in case if you know the password.
- Can works with documents as files, urls, streams, strings and byte arrays.
- Supports JBIG2 and JPEG2000 codecs.
Requirements and compatibility
- Works even in Medium trust level
- 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
Requires only .Net Framework 4.0 and up or .Net Core 2.0 and up. Our product is compatible with all .Net languages and supports all Operating Systems where .Net Framework and .Net Core can be used. Note that PDF Focus .Net is entirely written in managed C#, which makes it absolutely standalone and an independent library.
.Net Framework 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1 and up.
.Net Core 2.0 and up.
(The old version for .Net Framework 2.0 can be downloaded here).
| Supported Languages and Technologies:
|| Supported OS :
|| Supported OS (using Mono or .Net Core) :
| • C#
|| • Windows XP
|| • Linux:
| • VB.NET
|| • Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
|| SUSE, Novell, Red Hat...
| • C++.NET
|| • Windows Vista
|| • Mac - OS X:
| • Delphi.NET
Windows 7, 8, 10
|| ver.: 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6...
| • J#
|| • BSD:
| • ColdFusion 8
|| OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD...
| • ASP.NET, ASP.Net Core MVC
|| • Solaris 8.
|and many more..
Copyright SautinSoft™ 2002 - 2018