PDF Focus .Net is designed to provide you by API to convert PDF documents to all popular formats:
If you are looking for more powerfull component to create, merge, load, parse and modify PDF, DOCX, HTML and RTF,
take a look at our Document .Net.
Why to choose PDF Focus .Net?
- Your license will never expire, see the pricing details.
- The component is completely written in C#
- Absolutely standalone, doesn't require Microsoft Office®, Adobe Acrobat® or anything else
- Multi-Platform component, runs on:
- Works in Medium trust level and shared hosting.
- Works with any type and size of PDF.
- Doesn't require any installation: only copying the file "SautinSoft.PdfFocus.dll" into your "Bin".
- Unlimited free technical support for all clients and testers.
Supported versions of PDF:
A rundown about PDF Focus .Net functionality:
- PDF 1.0
- PDF 1.1
- PDF 1.2
- PDF 1.3
- PDF 1.4, PDF/A
- PDF 1.5
- PDF 1.6
- PDF 1.7
- Convert PDF to Word, RTF and DOCX:
- Full text formating with images, colors, backgrounds, shapes, tables, vector graphics, font styles, sizes.
- Unicode, RTL and LTR support.
modes of converting: Exact, Flowing and Continuous.
- Recreates real tables with rows and cells.
- Convert PDF to Text:
- Produced text documents have full Unicode support.
- The document layout in textual mode similar to original PDF
- Convert PDF to Images:
- TIFF, Multipage-TIFF, Multipage-TIFF-CCITT4.
- Ability to set DPI, color depth, image format.
- Ability to set a custom width and height in pixel, points or percents.
- Convert PDF to HTML:
- Set document title
- Store images inside the HTML document as binary data either as separate PNG files.
- Set the quality for all images within the HTML document.
- Convert PDF to Excel:
- Creates .xls workbooks.
- Allows to put all pages from PDF document into a single worksheet or create separate sheets for each page.
- Convert PDF to XML:
- Creates well-formed XML documents.
- Two conversion modes: convert all data or only tabular.
- Allows to convert a custom page ranges from PDF: "1-3, 5, 8-13, 16".
- Allows to get to know the number of pages in a PDF document.
- Informs about the page size of each page.
- Can convert a password protected PDF documents, in case if you know the password.
- Can works with documents as files, urls, streams, strings and byte arrays.
- Supports JBIG2 and JPEG2000 codecs.