184.108.40.206 - November 22nd, 2016. We are glad to introduce updated «PDF Vision .Net» 5.0!
- Now the PDF Vision .Net can help you to convert ASPX page with filled form data to PDF. See our example:
ASP.Net - Print ASPX to PDF.
Let us say, you have created an aspx page with a lot of forms (text boxes, list boxes, checkboxes etc). Next these forms were filled at the client side and PDF Vision .Net in conjunction with "ApplicationState" will easily convert this filled aspx to PDF format on fly.
220.127.116.11 - April 1st, 2016. We are happy to offer new «PDF Vision .Net» 5.0! Let's see the details:
- The main innovation is adding of "Edge mode" into the component. Rest assured, the new PDF Vision .Net in conjuction with "Edge mode" now can convert any HTML page to PDF or Images even with the most modern CSS.
- Officially added the HTML to Image conversion direction. Now PDF Vision .Net provides you API to get Bitmap, Jpeg or PNG from any HTML document.
- Added new assemblies "SautinSoft.PdfVision.dll" compiled for x64 platform.
- Added a lot of new code C# and VB.Net examples for VS 2012 - 2015.
18.104.22.168 - July 10th, 2013. We are proud to offer the new PDF Vision .Net 4.5! You will likely be surprised at the converting speed of images to PDF. The main goal of this version was the speed. You are wondering is it a really fast component? We would be a very appreciate you if you will find a component which converts JPEG and TIFF to PDF faster than PDF Vision .Net.
Now let's get to know the core improvements:
- Added a new staggering engine which converts Jpegs to PDF on 300% faster than the version 4.1. Furthermore, the new image converting engine is absolutely standalone and doesn't depend of annoying System.Drawing.Image class.
- Another point of interest is that PDF Vision .Net now processes all types of TIFF images even with FAX compression. A new streamlined TIFF to PDF engine works on 50% faster!
22.214.171.124 - May 25th, 2012. We are happy to offer new major version of the PDF Vision .Net 4.1! What's new in this release:
- Added new property JPEGQuality which allows to control jpeg compression ratio and reduce PDF document size. Typically the only thing that the user can control in Jpeg compression is the quality setting.
126.96.36.199 - December 12th, 2011. We are happy to offer new major version of the PDF Vision .Net 4.0! What's new in this release:
- Added new converting direction: HTML to Image! Now the component can convert HTML to Jpeg, Png, TIFF and System.Drawing.Bitmap:
- Automatic page breaks for HTML to PDF converting:
- Increased the speed of conversion in 1.7 times (compare with 3.6)
- Fixed a bug with popup window "Save changes" after closing PDF
- Fixed minor issues
188.8.131.52 - May 12th, 2011. We are happy inform about releasing new version of the PDF Vision .Net! What's new in this release:
- Significantly improved the engine of converting black-and-white images TIFF to PDF. The produced PDF results now have a weight in 7-9 times less compare with previous versions. The whole converting process now works faster in 3-4 times.
See a comparasion
||PDF result by the new version 3.6
||PDF result by the older version 3.5
|multipage-TIFF image, size 1.9 Mb, 5100 x 6000 px, 15 pages
||PDF, size 1.8 Mb, 15 pages
||PDF, size 9.5 Mb, 15 pages
|multipage-TIFF image, size 1.4 Mb, 1700 x 2400 px, 7 pages
||PDF, size 0.3 Mb, 7 pages
||PDF, size 1.2 Mb, 7 pages
- Added new properties SautinSoft.PdfVision.CImageStyle.Width and SautinSoft.PdfVision.CImageStyle.Height
which allows to set custom width and height for images in mm, inches and pixels.
- Improved the demo application
- Fixed some minor issues
184.108.40.206 - October 21th, 2010
- Names for converting methods and properties became easy and clear
- Added a lot of new code samples
- Improved demo application
- Fixed issue with converting of multipage TIFF to PDF
- Added new property SautinSoft.PdfVision.CImageStyle.Quality
- Added new property SautinSoft.PdfVision.CImageStyle.FitImageToPageSize
220.127.116.11 - July 5th, 2010
- Fixed issue in converting of TIF, GIF and PNG to PDF in ASP.Net applications. This bug appeared after adding new algorithm to increase image quiality in PDF. The issue was in that component was returning null during TIF, PNG, GIF to PDF when it worked in Medium Trust Level. In Full Trust level this issue was hiden.
18.104.22.168 - June 4th, 2010
2.2.1 - February 3rd, 2010
- Added new property 'HtmlWidth' for HTML to PDF converting
- Added two methods to merge PDF documents in memory
- Added a new sample code C#/VB.Net how to merge PDF in memory in ASP.Net application
22.214.171.124 - January 29th, 2010
- New quality of HTML to PDF engine
- Fixed issue in Landscape page orientation
June 23th, 2009 - We are happy to inform about releasing the version 2.0.1. So what's new:
- New method to split PDF document, which allows to split complete document by pages;
- New method to merge PDF files into one single document.
April 9th, 2009 - Released version 2.0. We've added the HTML to PDF direction into PDF Vision .Net. We've revised all interface of component, added new methods for image converting. The component have got new demo program with friendly interface.
April 7th, 2008 - version 1.2 released. Added support of converting multipage
TIFF to PDF.
August 20th, 2007 - version 1.1 released. Fixed some minor issues.
May 11th, 2007 - version 1.0 released. PDF Vision .Net is a .Net component
to convert images: GIF, JPEG, WMF, BMP, TIFF, PNG to PDF.