22.214.171.124 - November 17th, 2016. We are glad to announce about releasing new «RTF to HTML
.Net» 6.1! What's new:
- First of all, the main innovation is that Unicode symbols are stored now in HTML as is. For example, the Greek text "Τη γλώσσα μου έδωσαν ελληνική" is now stored as "Τη γλώσσα μου έδωσαν ελληνική" using utf-8 encoding. The previous version keeps such text using only Numeric character references (NCR): "Τηγλώσσα...".
Furthermore, we've added the new property UseNumericCharacterReference
which allows you to speicify how to store characters: using NCR or not.
- DOCX to HTML: Significantly updated the algorithm which processes ordered and unordered lists from DOCX documents. Now it converts all types of lists to HTML <ol> and <ul>. Furthermore, this algorithm can convert even lists which is not supported in HTML specification. Let us say, using MS Word you may create a DOCX containing a list with any symbols in marker. Be sure, the new component can convert such DOCX to HTML properly:
- DOCX to HTML: Updated the processing of Symbol and Windings fonts.
- Fixed minor issues from our customers, thereby the component became more error-free.
126.96.36.199 - March 10th, 2016. We are happy to offer new «RTF to HTML
.Net» 6.0! Let's see the details:
- The main innovation is adding of DOCX to HTML conversion direction officially. All previous versions had limited support of DOCX format and worked in beta mode.
«RTF to HTML .Net» has got new powerful DOCX engine from Document .Net library. With help of this innovation, the component now can convert rich formatted and complex DOCX documents to HTML5.
- Thanks to the properties PreserveDocumentWidth, PreserveDocumentMargins and ImageFolder specified by default in this version the resulted HTML looks exactly the same as input Word (RTF, DOCX).
- Added the interface IDisposable into the class SautinImage to prevent the memory leaking.
- Added the new property ExceptionList
. It helps to get list with all arisen exceptions during the one conversion cycle.
- Fixed the issie with conversion of images which stored in RTF as DiBitmap data.
- Fixed minor issues with some types of Unicode and tables.
188.8.131.52 - April 8th, 2015. We are happy to announce about releasing of new «RTF to HTML
We'd like to quickly point out about new features:
- Ordered and unordered lists. We created algorithm which converts all types of lists to HTML <ol> and <ul>. Furthermore, this algorithm can convert even lists which is not supported in HTML specification. Let us say, with MS Word you may create a list with any symbols in marker. The new version of «RTF to HTML .Net» can reproduce this list using CSS and HTML.
- Another point of interest, we've added new conversion direction: DOCX to HTML. But please note, only in beta mode!
- RTF to HTML: Added support of non-standard images which are linked with RTF using attribute INCLUDEPICTURE.
- Added conversion of page header and footer.
- Fixed some minor issues, thereby the component became more error-free.
184.108.40.206 - April 8th, 2014. We are glad to offer you an innovated version 220.127.116.11 of RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net!
First and foremost, we have to say that the new release in fact is completely a new product inside. The component was recreated from a scratch based on our new classes RtfDocument and HtmlDocument. This approach gives a highest level of conversion quality with preserving of the speed.
Now let's get to know about new features which can be helpful for your applications:
- Nested tables. Starting from this release the component can convert RTF with nested tables of any level of deep.
- Shapes and vector graphics. Thus, shapes and vector graphics are supported now. Vector graphics will be rasterized into png pictures and included into HTML.
- Keeping document width and margins the same as in RTF. Now you may switch on or off the keeping of the margins and the document width.
To control this, see the properties: PreserveDocumentWidth and PreserveDocumentMargins.
- Track changes. If you are using the feature "Tracking Changes" in MS Word, you will be surprised to see the same view in the output HTML.
See the property: PreserveTrackChanges.
- Presented 64-bit compiled versions. Now the component package contains the set of files SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.dll compiled in both variants: x86 and x64 for .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4. and 4.5.
Here is the list of features which has been improved:
- Tables and their properties.
- RTL and LTR text direction.
- Full Unicode support (include Japanese, Chinese, Arabic/Hebrew).
- Working with various data containers: file, string, stream, array of bytes.
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Hyperlinks, Headers and Footers, Annotations (Comments, Tracking changes).
As bonus, we have wrote two useful articles about using RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net:
18.104.22.168 - September 26th, 2013. We are proud to offer new RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net 4.0! Now let's get to know the core improvements:
22.214.171.124 - December 26th, 2012. What's new:
- The component has passed test and approved for Windows 8 completely:
- Added new code samples for Visual Studio 2012.
126.96.36.199 - August 6th, 2012. We've released the new version with new enhancements and features::
- Fixed issue with incorrect converting of unicode symbols
- Fixed issue with background color (the error with inverted colors)
- Fixed issue with new style double underline
- Changed interface of the Demo.exe (Adding new opportunities)
- Added new code samples for Visual Studio 2012 and .Net 4.5
- Fixed other minor issues
188.8.131.52 - August 15th, 2011. We are glad to inform about releasing of new updated RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net. What's new:
- Converting of images from RTF stored as binary data (this very rarely case for RTF, normally images in RTF stored as hex strings)
- Fixed issue with hyperlinks containing UNC path
184.108.40.206 - June 6th, 2011. We've released the new version with new enhancements and features:
- Produced HTML and XHTML documents now are completely compatible with W3C Validator
- Improved working with Header and Footer from RTF
- Fixed issue with line spacing between <div> tags
- Fixed issue with indents between ordered and unordered lists
- Fixed other minor issues
220.127.116.11 - February 28th, 2011. We are happy to inform about releasing new version with a lot of new features:
- Added support of new HTML 5 format!
Now the component can export:
- RTF to HTML 3.2, 4.01, XHTML 1.01, HTML 5
- Text to HTML 3.2, 4.01, XHTML 1.01, HTML 5
- Added new property MeasurementUnits. It allows to specify single measurement units for whole HTML document:
This property allows to select and set measurement units from: pixels, points, inches, em and mm.
- Added new code samples for VS2008 and VS2010
- Reformed interface, all public classes moved to SautinSoft.RtfToHtml
- Added support of new style double underline
- Added support of RTL text direction
- Fixed issue with line breaks inside bullet list
- Fixed issue with incorrect converting of special symbols in font "Symbol": μ,±,Ω etc.
- Fixed other minor issues
18.104.22.168 - December 9th, 2010
- Fixed issue with Unicode characters in RTF to Text converting
- Fixed issue with incorrect size of images after RTF to HTML converting
22.214.171.124 - November 15th, 2010
- Added support of vertical alignment in tables
- Fixed issue with converting of Latvian RTF documents to HTML
- Added new overloaded methods SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.ConvertString to convert MemoryStream and Stream of bytes to HTML string
- Added new overloaded methods SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.ConvertStringToFile to convert MemoryStream and Stream of bytes to HTML file
- Fixed issue with duplication of text in tables
- Fixed issue when hyperlink expands to whole document
126.96.36.199 - July 2nd, 2010
- Fixed issue with line feed in RTF to Text converting
- Added keywords \'0a and \'09 which can be used for a new paragraph
188.8.131.52 - January 29th, 2010
- Fixed issue in converting of hyperlinks when the property 'HyperlinkDetect' is set to False
184.108.40.206 - December 28th, 2009
- Improved support of bullets in RTFs created by MS Word 2007
- Fixed issue with creating of <td> tags during converting RTF to HTML 3.2
- Added new algorithm for converting of bullets and ordered lists
- Corrected export into HTML 3.2 according to W3C specification
- Added the new property SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.CImageStyle.MakeAbsolutePathToImage into ImageStyle structure. This will allow to choose which path to use inside <img src="..." >: absolute either a relative path.
3.0.2 - December 3rd, 2009
- Completely reformed interface of the component
- Added feature to embed images inside HTML document
- Added property to produce inline CSS
- Added a new CSS style 'background-color:' and support of background for text blocks
- Improved bullets converting algorithm
- Fixed issue with producing subscript and superscript text
- Fixed issue with appearing of unnecessary word 'ell' for some files
- Added new code samples
- Completely reformed documentation
2.3.0 - July 16th, 2008
- Fixed issue with bullets converting
- Fixed issue with alignment in headers
- Improved converting of HTML with indented text
- Now you can use our .Net component as COM in VBA and VB 6.0
2.1.2 - March 24th, 2008
issue with text after backslash '\' character
issue with some Chinise characters
rendering of multiple spaces
2.1.1 - January 9th, 2008
- Added support of text indentation
- Appeared ability to convert RTF to Text
- Added new property to produced HTML without any font parameters
2.1.0 - August 7th, 2007
- Added converting of Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Turkish, Greek and Russian text
- Support of page header and footer
2.0.0 - July 7th, 2007
- Released first C# version of the RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net. Now it's completely native C# component and not wrapper for API DLL as were previous versions.
- Now produced HTMLs and XHTMLs are completely compatible with rigorous W3C standarts.
1.0.0 - November 10th, 2004. Released first version. It's a C# wrapper for our Win32 API rtftohtml_sautinsoft.dll.
RTF-to-HTML DLL .Net is a standalone C# library to convert RTF to HTML .
- No Microsoft Office automation
- Fast and Intependent RTF to HTML solution
- Developed in 100% managed C# code
- Allows to export RTF strings and files to HTML in memory
- Easy to integrate in any .Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0,3.5 and 4.0 ASP.Net, Console and WinForms applications
- The component converts RTF to HTML in many times faster than MS Office automation
- Has great abilities to adjust an output HTML, XHTML or Text as you wish
- Works at any servers with shared hosting and meduim trust level!