«RTF to HTML .Net» is 100% written in C# .Net assembly which provides a wide set of API for develolopers to:
- Convert Text, DOCX and RTF documents to HTML 3.2, 4.01 + with CSS, HTML5, XHTML 1.01.
- Convert DOCX, RTF documents to Text.
The component can be used on 32 and 64-bits platforms with .Net 2.0 and higher. It works even in Medium Trust level and shared hosting. The component doesn't require Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office or any other software. It's absolutely standalone and independent library.
The SDK is 100% C# .Net library with wide abilities of exporting any RTF (rich text format), DOCX and Text document to HTML, XHTML with and without CSS.
The conversion of DOCX documents works starting with .Net 4.0 and higher. To parse DOCX we are using own DOCX class library. If you are interested in API to parse or create DOCX for your application, follow this link.
The component supports conversion of RTF to HTML with:
- Full text formatting (font face, color, size, bold, italic, underline, double underline, strike, superscript, subscript).
- Images in JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP formats (stored separately or inside HTML document using base64 encoding).
- Tables (borders, background, nested tables, merged cells, nested tables).
- Font colors, face, size.
- Hyperlinks and ancors.
- Ordered and unordered lists.
- Tracking changes.
- Full Unicode support.
- Headers and Footers.
- Special characters.
What «RTF to HTML .Net» gives me:
- Save time and cost of the product development. The writing of own RTF to HTML converter in C# requires a lot of days of hard work and takes approx 50 000 C# code lines. «RTF to HTML .Net» will save a lot of my time and I'll need only to add the reference to "SautinSoft.RtfToHtml.dll" and write 3-4 C# code lines.
- The one product provides me by set of API to convert Text, DOCX and RTF document at various formats at once: HTML 3.2, 4.01, HTML5 and XHTML.
- Because of this is absolutely standalone .Net assembly, my clients don't need to have MS Word, Internet Explorer or other software.
- My software will produce well-formed HTML compatible with all W3C standards, you may check this.
- My license will never expires. I pay a one time and can use «RTF to HTML .Net» for a whole life without any additional fees.
- As bonus, I get unlimited technical support during a whole life for free and independently of the date of my purchasing.
Compatibility with W3C standards
HTML and XHTML documents produced by the library are completely compatible with W3C standards. We give a lot consideration of testing our HTML documents at W3C Markup validation service after each release of the component.
Typical applications where our component can be used
- Conversion of RTF (rich text format) from database to HTML in order to display it in ASP.Net page
- Import contents of DOCX, RTF docs into your HTML website.
- Extract text from RTF documents
- Create viewers for RTF based documents
- Create HTML email with embedded images from RTF
You my download the latest version here: http://www.sautinsoft.com/components/rtftohtml_dll_net.zip
What is possible to adjust during conversion?
- Specify output format: HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01, HTML 5, XHTML, Text
- Generating output document in plain HTML 3.2 without CSS
- Whether to store images on filesystem or embed them into HTML document using base64 encoding
- Save CSS data between tags <style>...</style> or as inline styles <tag style="...">
- Specify encoding of output HTML
- Set up document Title and set up converting only part of HTML between <body>...</body> tags
- Set up a single font, size and color for document
- Detect hyperlinks from text and make them real hyperlinks
- Override the table borders visibility
The component has such methods to convert document between files, strings, array of bytes, memorystreams
Our library helps you to export RTF to HTML even in memory i.e. without creating of physical file on hard drive. Images can be extracted from RTF and saved to HDD as physical files or stored in memory or stored inside HTML using base64.
Component can be used:
- To create Windows Forms and Web-based ASP.Net server applications.
- Works at servers with shared hosting and Medium Trust level.
- In C#, VB.Net, J#, ColdFusion etc.
- Even in Linux and Mac, thanks to Mono platform.
Requirements and compatibility
- .Net platform (2.0 and higher), because it's 100% managed C# library.
- .Net platform 4.0 or higher to process DOCX documents.
- Works even in Medium trust level
- 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
Our products are compatible with all .NET languages and supports all Operating Systems where .NET Framework or Mono can be installed.
| Supported Languages :
|| Supported Platforms :
|| Supported Platforms (Mono) :
| • C#
|| • Windows 98
|| • Linux:
| • VB.NET
|| • Windows ME
|| SUSE, Novell, Red Hat...
| • C++.NET
|| • Windows NT
|| • Mac - OS X:
| • Delphi.NET
|| • Windows 2000
|| ver.: 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6...
| • J#
|| • Windows XP
|| • BSD:
| • ColdFusion 8
|| • Windows Server 2003, 2008
|| OpenBSD, FreeBSD, NetBSD...
| • ASP.NET
|| • Windows Vista
|| • Solaris 8.
|and many more..
Windows 7, 8, 10