Excel to PDF .Net is assembly which enables
developers to embed XLS, XLSX to PDF, DOCX, RTF conversion capabilities within their .Net applications.
The SDK (.Net assembly) is fully compatible with the latest Adobe PDF specification, providing high-performance PDF conversion. There is no need for Adobe Acrobat®, Microsoft Excel ® or other software installed to export XLS documents to PDF.
Excel to PDF .Net features
- Allows to export XLS and XLSX workbooks and spreadsheets to PDF, DOCX, RTF in memory.
- Written in 100% managed C#.
- No Microsoft Office automation.
- Easy to integrate in any .Net 4.0, 4.5, Net Core 2.0 and up application.
- Works in Medium Trust Level and shared hosting.
- Note, that XLSX and DOCX formats is supported only in "SautinSoft.ExcelToPdf.dll" compiled against .Net 4.0 and higher.
Component can be used:
- To create Windows Forms or Web-based ASP.Net server applications.
- In C#, VB.Net, J#, ColdFusion etc where installed .Net platform.
- Even in Linux and Mac, thanks to Mono platform.
What component can do:
- Convert whole Excel 97 - 2019 woorkbooks and sheets (.xls, *.xlsx ) to PDF, RTF, DOCX.
- Convert custom sheets of workbook to PDF, RTF, DOCX.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Make all transformation process completely in memory.
- Specify page size, orientation and margins of output PDF.
- Full font and text formatting: colors, face, size, bold, italic, underline, strike, superscript, subscript.
- Cell borders and background.
- Hyperlinks and ancors.
- Special characters.
- Various cell types: strings, numbers, dates, floating point.
- Merged cells and rows.
- Multiple worksheets.
- Password protected Excel workbooks.