188.8.131.52 - August 16th, 2018
We are glad to offer new HTML to RTF .Net 184.108.40.206! What's new:
- Fixed the issue with adding of page numbering.
- Improved calculation of cell width in the table autofit algorithm.
- Fixed the issue with heading "normal" during the conversion of HTML to DOCX.
- Fixed the issue with the line height for headings <hN> and paragraphs <p>.
220.127.116.11 - July 16th, 2018
We are happy to announce about release of new HTML to RTF .Net 18.104.22.168! Let's see what's new:
- Fixed the issue with support of .Net Core 2.0 platform. The previous version (only for .Net core assembly) was throwing an exception in methods to convert in DOCX and RTF.
- Added support of .Net Core 2.1 platform.
- Added new property RtfCompatibility. There are a lot of various RTF readers: MS Word, WordPad, RichTextBox for WinForms, RichTextBox for WPF etc.
Let us say, the one of differences is MS Word opens RTF with images stored in various formats: Jpeg, PNG, EMF. But RichTextBox for WinForms only supports images stored as Bitmap.
Playing with the RtfCompatibility, you generate RTF syntax specially for your task.
22.214.171.124 - June 4th, 2018
We are happy to offer you new HTML to RTF .Net 7.0! Let's what's new:
- Added the complete support of HTML to DOCX conversion.
- Absolutely new DOCX and RTF writers which correspond all modern specifications and compatible with all reading and viewing tools.
- Changed the API: added new overloaded methods: OpenHtml(), ToRtf(), ToDocx() and ToText().
Which allows to convert between various objects: File, Stream, String, Array of Bytes, URL.
- Added new property 'TableFastProcessing' into the table proccessing algorithm. Now you may choose how to process tables: Fast with middle accuracy or with the maximal accuracy given the tenths of pixel.
- The new most exciting feature is that now HTML to RTF .Net can be used under .Net Core 2.0 and up. We've added support of .Net Core 2.0 and .Net Framework 4.6.1.
.Net Framework 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1 and higher.
.Net Core 2.0 and higher.
.Net Standard 2.0.
126.96.36.199 - April 10th, 2018
We'd like to introduce HTML to RTF .Net 6.7! Let's see the improvements:
- Added support of CSS rule 'font-variant:'. The font-variant property specifies whether or not a text should be displayed in a small-caps font.
- Fixed the issue with opening some documents in Word 2016.
- Improved the engine to merge RTF documents.
188.8.131.52 - January 20th, 2018
We are happy to offer new HTML to RTF .Net 6.5! What's new:
- Improved the algorithm of auto-detect encoding of input HTML document, especially for ut-8 without BOM, UTF-16LE and UTF-16BE.
- Added the new property 'TableFitWidthByPage' into the table proccessing algorithm. If you want to preserve a table width even if it exceeds the page width, set this property to false. This property affects only to the tables which have a width greater than the page width.
- Improved the conversion HTML with pictures stored inside the markup using base-64 encoding algorithm.
184.108.40.206 - July 15th, 2017
We are glad to announce about releasing new HTML to RTF .Net 6.1! What's new:
- Added support of HTML to DOCX conversion in beta mode.
- Improved the conversion of ordered and unordered lists.
- Improved the conversion of HTML tables.
220.127.116.11 - December 7th, 2016
We are glad to announce about releasing new HTML to RTF .Net 5.7! What's new:
- Presented 64-bit compiled versions. Now the component package contains the set of files SautinSoft.HtmlToRtf.dll compiled in both variants: x86 and x64 for .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4. and 4.5.
- Added new code examples: "How to convert HTML to RichTextBox" and "How to convert HTML to RTF and Vice Versa".
- Improved the conversion of HTML tables. We've add the new property TableFitWidthByPage
, which automatically decreases a table width if it greater than a page width.
18.104.22.168 - December 15th, 2015
We'd like to introduce the new HTML to RTF .Net 5.4! Let's see the new improvements:
- The first point of interest is that we've improved the algorithm which converts HTML tables.This innovation is extremely useful to convert HTML tables where each column has width in a different measure units. By way of an example, the first column has width in pixels, third in percentage, but the second has no width attribute.
- We've enhanced the automatic encoding detection of input HTML. Now the component can detect all known encodings: utf-16 Little Endian, koi-8 ru, windows-1251, utf-8, UCS-2 Big Endian even without BOM.
- We've enchanced the processing of JPEG images. This adds some points to the conversion speed.
- Added the new property ExceptionList. The property helps to get a list with all arisen exceptions during the conversion cycle.
- Improved the HTML to Text conversion.
- Fixed some minor issues, thereby the component became more error-free.
22.214.171.124 - July 23th, 2015. We are happy to announce about releasing of new «HTML to RTF .Net» 5.3!
We'd like to quickly point out about new features:
- Ordered and unordered lists. We created algorithm which converts all types of complex lists <ol> and <ul> with CSS. Furthermore, this algorithm can convert even lists with marker specified only using CSS.
- Another point of interest, we've improved the engine which converts tables.
- Added new properties which allows to set a single and default font face, color and text size for a whole RTF document.
- Added new engine to merge RTF files and replace values in RTF documents.
- Fixed some minor issues, thereby the component became more error-free.
126.96.36.199 - December 12th, 2012
We are happy to announce about creation of new «HTML to RTF .Net» 5.0! What's new:
- The new 5.0 version is on 20% faster compare with 4.x
- Added full support of RTL text compatible with MS Word, WordPad, RichTextBox and other RTF readers
- Added new abilities for working with page numbers here: PageNumbers. You may set font family, size and any position to place page numbers
- Added support of height for table rows
- Improved algorithm for merging RTF documents
- Significantly improved the conversion of complex HTML tables
- Changed the scheme of Getting the component updates. Now it has 12 months free updates.
188.8.131.52 - February 15th, 2012
We are glad to offer new «HTML to RTF .Net» 184.108.40.206! What's new:
- Added new properties: MarginTop and MarginBottom to control top and bottom margins for page header/footer:
- Added new property PageBreakBetweenDocuments
to control page breaks in process of merging of RTF documents
- Extended support of css for tag <hr>, now it supports: height, width, color and size. For example:
<hr style="color: green">
<hr width="300" align="right" style="color:red">
- Fixed the issue with indents during converting of bulleted and ordered lists
- Fixed the issue with alignment page numbers by left
220.127.116.11 - October 19th, 2011
We are happy to inform about releasing new «HTML to RTF .Net» 18.104.22.168. Detailed news:
22.214.171.124 - September 19th, 2011
We've released new update of the «HTML to RTF .Net» 126.96.36.199. What's new:
188.8.131.52 - July 11th, 2011
We are happy to offer the new «HTML to RTF .Net» 184.108.40.206. What's new:
- Added support of new CSS: 'vertical-align:'
- Improved working with borders, background, vertical alignment in HTML tables
- Fixed issues with styles: 'page-break-after', 'page-break-before' and 'page-break-inside'
- Description of all methods and properties in documentation enhanced by pictures, like this:
- Fixed minor issues
220.127.116.11 - May 12th, 2011
We are happy to offer the new «HTML to RTF .Net» 18.104.22.168. What's new in this release:
- Added support of new CSS: 'font:' and 'font-variant:'
- Improved the property "PageNumbersFormat", now it supports Unicode and allows to specify page numbers in any language:
- Fixed issue with the style 'text-indent', now it became work also with negative values.
- Fixed some minor issues
22.214.171.124 - March 3rd, 2011
We are glad to inform about creating of new «HTML to RTF .Net» 126.96.36.199. What's new:
188.8.131.52 - December 20th, 2010
We've released new minor update 184.108.40.206 of the «HTML to RTF .Net»:
- Improved algorithm for converting nested tables
- Fixed issue with truncating any parameters after the image file name, for example: image.jpg?x=1234
220.127.116.11 - December 6th, 2010
We've released new version 18.104.22.168 of the «HTML to RTF .Net»:
22.214.171.124 - July 16th, 2010
We are happy to inform about releasing new version 126.96.36.199 of the «HTML to RTF .Net»:
188.8.131.52 - March 31st, 2010
184.108.40.206 - February 23rd, 2010
- Completely reformed interface of the component
- Completely new documentation
- Added new code samples
- Added converting of HTML to Unicode Text, like a Japanese, Chinese
- Added support of image attributes height/width in % percents
- Added support of some new CSS styles:
220.127.116.11 - October 28th, 2009
- Added new class PageStyle which allows to set custom page width and height
18.104.22.168 - July 14th, 2009
- Added support of twelve new CSS styles:
- Improved algorithm of HTML table converting;
- Fixed minor issues in converting of broken HTML tables;
- Added the new property 'TraceType' which allows to select type of tracing file. A tracing file is necessary to debug component and helps to find some issues in HTML converting.
22.214.171.124 - March 27th, 2009
- Added support of UTF-16 encoding;
- Improved HTML tables converting;
126.96.36.199 - December 16th, 2008
- Improved image converting algorithm, now produced RTF/DOC files with images light in 10%;
- Fixed issue in converting of nested bullets and lists.
188.8.131.52 - November 30th, 2009
- fixed processing of CSS styles 'margin-top:' and 'margin-bottom:';
- improved support of CSS for hyperlinks.
3.0.8 - November 15th, 2008
- added support of UNC paths inside <img ..> tags;
- fixed issue with roman and alphabetic numbered lists;
- now tags <h1>, <h2> ... will bemarked as header 1, header 2 in MS Word;
- fixed minor issues.
3.0.7 - September 30th, 2008
- added support of new CSS styles: 'text-indent:' and 'margin:';
- fixed issues with multiple bullets and numbering;
- fixed minor issues with paragraphs and text indents;
- impoved engine for table converting.
3.0.0 - May 25th, 2008
The component got a new converting engine. This made conversion much accurate, especially text formatting and supporting CSS styles.
- new engine, improved text formatting bold, italic, strike, underline, supporting CSS;
- ability to download and convert remote HTML documents and images;
- perfect working with text indents, margins and line spacing.
2.0.0 - May 31st, 2007
We released completely C# managed version.
1.8.1 - April 12th, 2007
- Converting remote images and HTML files which refer from "http://"
- New properties:
- New conversion mode HTML to HTML, you can specify component to deleting tables or images or transfer HTML tables to HTML text.
All these properties help you to adjust component that output file looks as you wish.
1.8 - January 18th, 2007
- support of image conversion into two methods ConvertString() and ConvertFileToString().
Now all methods support HTML converting with images.
- visble/invisible borders for nested tables.
1.7 - build November 7th, 2006
- methods ConvertFileToString() and ConvertStringToFile();
- two new css-styles: 'list-style-type' and 'margin-bottom';
- new members to debug component: CreateTraceFile and TraceFilePath.
1.6 - February 21st, 2006
1.5 - October 3rd, 2005
1.4 - June 17, 2005
- support new languages: Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean;
- new features for page numbers;
- bug with image conversion;
1.3 - March 21st, 2005
- Turkish, Arabic encoding;
- member 'ImageCompatibles', you may select image type which will procuded by DLL, compatible for MS Word (wmf, jpeg, png) or for WordPad (bitmap format).
- Page numbers;
- Headers and Footers;
- working with CSS was improved;
1.2 - January 20th, 2005
- UTF encoding;
- new method Convert() - for working with strings;
- page sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive and Monarch;
- background colors;
- working with complex tables;
- support attributes rowspan and colspan;
1.1 - August 5th, 2004
Released HTML-to-RTF DLL and HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL, we added many new features:
- method ConvertFile();
- converting images (gif, jpg and png);
- support nested tables;
- select page size (A4, B5,...);
- select page orientation (Landscape or Portrait);
- selecting page margins;
- working with colspan and rowspan attributes in tables.
1.0.1 - June 2nd, 2004
This is the first COM version of HTML-to-RTF DLL.
1.0.0 - February 12th, 2004. Released first .Net version. It's a C# wrapper for our Win32 API htmltortf_sautinsoft.dll.
«HTML to RTF .Net» is a standalone C# library to convert HTML to RTF, Word, Text.
- No Microsoft Office automation
- Fast and Intependent HTML to Word, RTF, Text solution
- Developed in 100% managed C# code
- Allows to export HTML strings and files to RTF, DOCX in memory
- Easy to integrate in any .Net app: ASP.Net, Console and WinForms applications.
- The component converts RTF to HTML in many times faster than MS Office automation
- Has great abilities to adjust an output HTML, XHTML or Text as you wish
- Works at any servers with shared hosting and meduim trust level!